chibisaurus

Monday, November 26, 2012

Update: ...Or something



I'm still full from Thanksgiving! I'm so happy! I hope everyone had a good one! Mine was great! We stayed home (instead of driving 5 hours to see family) and had dinner with our friends! We played games and laughed so much! It was so fun! Best turkey day I've had in a while.

But onto more important things! Well... maybe not. You see, I forgot there was an extra week in November.... so... I'm a little ill prepared.

But fear not! I'll think of something to talk about!

I haven't done much in the way of cosplay this month. All my time has been sucked away by Skyrim. *sigh* It's true. I didn't think I'd be one of those.... but I am. I blame my husband. Because he goes around in it and does things that I wouldn't do (like joining the Dark Brotherhood or not organizing the stuff in his house), so I had to make my own character to do things the way I want. So it's the fault of Skyrim and spouses that I have done nothing product with cosplay!!

Well... not really. It's my fault, because I'm easily distracted. I think I was a little burnt out after Halloween and I needed a bit of a break. I haven't discontinued sewing all together though! I did make a lolita skirt! Which was on my to do list anyway. I think it turned out pretty cute! Not perfect. But I like it! I seriously need to make my petticoat poofier though. Yes, I am wearing a petti in these photos. So sad...

Yes, I'm wearing a petti. The saddest petti ever.

Detail of the front.

But now that I've had a nice long break from cosplay, I'm ready to jump back in! I've been contemplating my Sailor Moon cosplay. I have everything figured out except the collar. But I'm not worried. I'll probably start on that tomorrow. Because today I desperately need to clean my house. My hubby has been sick and staying home for almost a week so it's kind of messy. Not that I'm saying "men are such pigs", I mean, when he's home, I'd rather spend time with him, than alone in the kitchen. So I don't do much cleaning. But after I clean today, I'll probably spend the rest of my week working on Sailor Moon.

Oh and Tomodachi Fest was this weekend... *sigh* I'm sad I missed it. I missed seeing my friends. But... I don't regret it, because I had a really great thanksgiving up here. I do plan on going to FurIdaho though! It's a new conventions (this is the second year) and the only Furry convention in Idaho! I'm not a furry, but I do love them! Fursuits are so awesome! I don't know if I'll go in furry attire, since I have none. But I'll probably go as Sailor Moon. Maybe I'll make some bunny ears for her. Hehe.

Let's see... what else... think, think...

Well, I guess that's it. That's about as exciting as it's been around here. XD Next week I should have something more interesting. So be sure to check back!

<3

Edward

P.S. And to those same 14 people who seem to read my blog every week: THANK YOU! It is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment