chibisaurus

Saturday, November 3, 2012

An introduction...

Howdy!

Well.... I guess I'll just start. XD

I've started this blog, simply, because I love cosplay! Passionately! Now, one might say "But Edward, you've only been cosplaying since 2011!" And if you were only counting the conventions I've been to, you'd be correct. But actually, I have been cosplaying for as long as I can remember. I can't even remember the first character I cosplayed as, because I was so young. I just know, that I've loved to dress up (especially as particular characters) forever. Lots of children grow out of dressing up and pretending, but it seems I've grown into it.

Of course, when I was that young my mom made all my dress up clothes. Now I make all my own. I started sewing costumes since about 2006, but I've only been seriously sewing since about 2008. Of course, I'm no where near the best. But that's part of why I started this blog. To learn and grow and to help others learn as well.

This blog will be for lots of cosplay related things: to showcase my own cosplays and cosplays by others I think are awesome, updates about my current projects, my thoughts on different aspects of cosplay, tutorials, product reviews, cosplayer interviews, convention coverage, interesting cosplay news, and some occasional personal updates. Also, once I get into the swing of things, I'll take polls on what you guys would like to see more often.

So, that's pretty much it! I'll try to update every week, probably on a Mondays. I hope you guys will enjoy my blog and help me to make it better!

Edward Insane

No comments:

Post a Comment