chibisaurus

Saturday, April 5, 2014

"Oh Sempai..." Photo Shoot



So since I've moved to the city, my brother in law James and I have been doing more photo projects together. He has been the one to take the majority of my cosplay pics and I think we work well together. He likes taking pictures and I like being photographed. Lol.


Recently we went on a little photo shoot. Lots of times we either do lolita or cosplay shoots, but this time we didn't have any certain goal. So I picked out some clothes from my closet and came up with a cute outfit. It turned out kind of school girl-y, which I quite liked.


I thought I'd share the photos with you guys since it was silly and fun. We found a building downtown that was abandoned and after much pressuring of my brother in law, I convinced him it was safe to go in and that no one would care.


After he got over the nervousness of being naughty, he loosened up and got all artsy. So we got some pretty interesting shots!

I hope you guys enjoy them!

I gots feets.

Fabulous pose. 

Favorite.

My "your going in this fucking building" face.


I'm going in this fucking building.

Heh, I'm so naughty. 

So fashion. Such model. Wow.


*sigh* Will sempai ever notice me?

Oh sempai.... <3







I had lots of fun on this shoot. I always have a good time taking pictures with my brother in law. And I really quite like doing shoots where I look lovely and the background is all dirty and grungy. It may be my favorite at the moment. ^_^

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the photos, cause I'll be posting another set that we did soon. It's a lolita shoot.

Thanks for reading!



~Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment