chibisaurus

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu World Tour Seattle



So I may have not been doing much crafting lately, but that doesn't mean I've been doing nothing these last few months. In February I saw my most favorite singer Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in Seattle!
 





Let me just tell you.... it was epic! My super awesome husband drove there with me even though he didn't go to the concert. We stayed with some of my wonderful cosplay friends who also went to the concert. We went to the International district and ate yummy food and went shopping. It was a great time!

But instead of typing it all out, I'll just share this video I made a while back that talks all about it. I recently made a Youtube channel and have been posting videos. Though.... they are mostly about Monster High dolls. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with my Youtube channel... I'll probably figure it out eventually.


But anywho, I hope you all enjoy the video!!


Thanks for reading!



~Edward



No comments:

Post a Comment