chibisaurus

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lolita Thug Life



So a friend of mine bought me the Heanuli "Enchanted Fawn" dress in fawn colorway to pay for a commission I am going to do for her. So as soon as I got it, of course, I had to go on a photo shoot! I wanted to shoot in a grungy cityscape location because, like I said in my last post, I love looking lovely and having everything around me look like ew. It's fun. So James and I decided to go on a "Lolita Thug Life" photo shoot. It was silly and fun (and exciting/disturbing, as we saw a hobo drinking beer bottles from the dumpsters.) So on with the photos and I hope you guys enjoy! 

Lolita Thug Life


I didn't chose the lolita life....






...... The lolita life chose me.



Until next time!

~Edward





No comments:

Post a Comment