chibisaurus

Monday, July 15, 2013

Administrative Stuffs

Hey there all. So.... remember in a couple of my blog posts I mentioned how my super crap internet prevented me from posting sometimes? Well, we chucked it. That’s right, we got rid of our internets. $60 a month for crap that didn’t work 70% of the time just wasn’t worth it. Ah, the joys of living in the sticks.

But Edward, if you have no internets, how are you posting?

Haha! Yes, well you see, right now I am using my phone as a wifi hotspot in order to get the precious internets. We have worked it all out so that once our next billing cycle begins we will have more data on our phone plan. Then I’ll be able to post to my hearts content! 

Edward... What IS your point?

My point IS until the next billing cycle starts, I don’t have enough data this month to post the interview I had planned for today-- what with all it’s photos. So after the interviewee made a special effort to get their interview done in time for me to post today, I can’t post it because I don’t have enough data.

BUT FEAR NOT! Our billing cycle renews on the 19th and then I’ll have 10 whole mb (woo, big spender) of data for the next month! So next week I will post the interview.

But what about this week?

Yes, I was getting to that.... Look.... It was planned!..... I was ready!!.... There was an interview!!!... But circumstance being.... what they are......*sigh* I’ve got nothing.

So this post is just an administrative announcement to let you guys know what’s happening. I didn’t want you all to think I was skipping a week out of neglect. I HAD A PLAN! It just got all buggered up. 

But while I’m here, I have a question for you all. What do you think of discussion type posts? For example, I would pose a question to you guys relating to the cosplay world and I would state my view on the topic and then we could discuss things in the comments or on Facebook? It was just an idea I had. 

Honestly, I’m running out of things to talk about, and more importantly, people to interview. It would be great to hear some feedback of what sorts of things you guys want to read about. If I can’t figure out more things to post I may have to cut down on the amount of posts I make each month, or (Luna forbid it) end the blog. I quite like this blog and I like blogging, so I really would hate to do that. And you guys seem to really like it. So if you guys DO really like my blog, please post some ideas for themes or topics in the comments or on my Facebook page. If you know of someone I should interview, that would help me out also!
And so this post isn’t completely devoid of cosplay stuff, I did complete Peacebow’s tunic! Woo! This year at Fandemonium they are doing a original character fashion show (which I’m SUPER excited about) so I wanted to get her ready for that. I’d post a picture, but yeah... we already discussed that. So I will post pictures later on my Facebook page. Now I just have to make some boots and figure out some accessories.

And about Fandem--I’M SO EXCITED! They have some new events this year that sound AWESOME! One is an impersonation contest--of which I am totally entering! I have perfected one voice in particular that I think will do well. It should be fun! And then the OC fashion show is new, and is the reason I really wanted to go this year. Now I am kind of regretting spending all my money on Anime Oasis. It was an ok time, but I think next year I’m going to skip AO and save my money for Fandem. It has a lot more events that I really like. 

Ok, so I guess that’s it for this week. Sorry for the bum post, but next week will for sure be an interview post! As long as nothing else goes awry. Until next week!


~Edward 

No comments:

Post a Comment