chibisaurus

Monday, March 11, 2013

Update: Birthday extravaganza!



So last weekend was my birthday and I had a two parties! I had to have two because I have too many friends to fit into one house. Haha.

Anyway, my first party was a tea party with my family/friends. It was actually a double party for me and one of my sister in laws, since her birthday is the day before mine. I brought lots of different teas and everyone brought yummy snacks! It was a ton of fun! We played music and sang and laughed. It was a good party! Thank you Evie for letting me have my party at your house!!

Our lovely table full of goodies! The triple chocolate brownies were my favorite! ^_^

My aunt-in-law gave me all these Hello Kitty presents! I wuv them!

My friend wanted to do an outfit swap! So I'm wearing her outfit and she's wearing mine! Haha!
Photo by Morgan Wells

Party number 2 was for all my cosplay friends and it was fairy tale themed! (Classic fairy tales, not the anime). We all dressed up as fairy tale themed things! I was the Fairy Princess (of course ). We played games and had cheese cake! It was tons of fun! And my guests must have had fun, because I was the last to leave at 11:30pm! Thanks Jen for letting me have my party at your house!!


My fairy princess costume.

All of my lovely guests!

My fairy court!

My kick ass octopus pizza! But it has 14 tentacles. Heh. It's nearly twice as awesome. XD

Birthday cheese cake.

I dunno... but it's awesome.
Fairy Tale Party photos by Daniel Ludwig

So that's my exciting news! I had a great time hanging out with everyone. Thanks all for coming to my parties!

Cosplay wise, as you can see, I made my fairy costume! This week I'm going to finish a commission and then start work on all the things I need to get done before Anime Oasis. I'll be very busy!

I think next week I'm going to do another cosplay showcase! But we shall see. See you then!


Edward





No comments:

Post a Comment